Monday 20 August 2012

Hello Bloggers

Hey bloggers, welcome to my blog where I will be posting a lot about basketball players, workouts, things you can do to improve your games mentally and physically.I have a lot of workouts that have helped me with my game and my vertical. When you see Derrick Rose, Lebron James, and all these great players in the NBA you want to have their skills, but you only see the conclusion of that (NBA). But you don't know what they have done to to become great players, day in day out of a lot of training and dedication. I'm here to show you these workouts. I'm not saying I'm as good as them but i have potential to be at that level if you do these workouts I guarantee you will be a great player. They are all free all you have to do is just read. You want to improve your vertical? You are at the right place, you want that derrick rose 50 inch vertical. but you are getting tired of looking being told that air alert and all that is going to give you 12 inches more to your vertical, no. Props to all these guys that make these workouts but it just doesn't help much people here i will be straight forward with you showing you what to do i hope to will come on to my blog for great tips, ball will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment